University Faculty Awards Overview and Deadlines
The Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost’s Memorandum For University Awards Selection Process includes the due date for submissions for the O. Max Gardner Award, the Board of Governors Award for Excellence in Teaching, the Provost’s Award for Excellence in Teaching, the Alexander Quarles Holladay Medal for Excellence, the Outstanding Teacher Award, the Alumni Distinguished Undergraduate Professor Award and the Gertrude Cox Award for Innovative Excellence in Teaching and Learning with Technology.
Deadlines for nomination materials submission for 2021-22 are as follows:
This year’s nomination deadlines are scheduled to align with the return to the traditional fall 2021 and spring 2022 academic calendars.
Submission Due Dates for 2021-22 Nomination Packages:
- O. Max Gardner Award – Tuesday, September 21, 2021
- Board of Governors Award for Excellence in Teaching – Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- *Provost’s Award for Excellence in Teaching – Tuesday, October 19, 2021 (*New award to recognize and reward Professional faculty in all tracks)
- Alexander Quarles Holladay Medal for Excellence – Tuesday, November 16, 2021
- Outstanding Teacher Award – Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Alumni Distinguished Undergraduate Professor Award – Tuesday, December 7, 2021
- Gertrude Cox Award for Innovative Excellence in Teaching and Learning with Technology- Tuesday, January 18, 2022
All nomination packages should contain individual pdf files for each nomination document and submitted by email or uploaded to Google Drive to the University Awards and Events Coordinator, Judy Austin at: firstname.lastname@example.org by the specified due date. Please send all pdf files for each nomination package at the same time.