The Office for Faculty Excellence provides teaching support and resources for all faculty – regardless of where they are in their career. In addition to providing regular teaching workshops, OFE has also compiled a wide variety resources to help faculty develop skills to improve teaching and learning no matter what the classroom looks like.
OFE thanks you for your commitment to quality teaching. Please let a staff member know if we can support your teaching in any way.
- Faculty Mentoring Central
- Mentoring the Pack (Matching Mentors and Mentees)
- Academic Integrity Resources
- Do you know your students?
- Evaluation of teaching at NC State
- ClassEval Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Pack Hacks for Faculty
- Peer Review of Teaching for Face-to-face and Online Courses (Remote Teaching)
- Preparing for your course
- Teaching with Technology