Teaching with Technology
NC State provides resources and professional development opportunities to enable faculty to enhance the use of technology in teaching to enable effective learning for students.
Basic Information About Teaching with Technology at NC State
- Digital Learning and Technology Applications (DELTA) assistance with Producing Courses
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) at NC State
- University Migration to Moodle – Announcement Moodle at NC State
- NC State Teaching and Learning with Technology Roundtable (TLTR) provides a forum for deliberations on all issues related to educational technologies. Join the TLTR listserv.
- Learning in a Technology-Rich Environment” (LITRE): Research, Resources and Results
- Distance Education: quality support through a broad range of information and resources available to faculty participating in distance education.
- “LearnTech,” the teaching with technology helpline, offers faculty help with technical aspects of learning technologies by email, phone or mail.
- Horizon Report: 2008 Australia-New Zealand. The new series is a product of the New Media Consortium’s Horizon Project, an ongoing research project that seeks to identify and describe emerging technologies likely to have a large impact on teaching, learning, or creative expression within higher education around the globe.
- LITRE VirtualExpo 2009: A Spotlight on Learning In Technology-Rich Environments at NC State University
- Directory of Technology Practices at NC State–a fully-searchable, online database compiled by LITRE that lists innovative technology-enhanced teaching practices by NC State faculty
- DELTA Grants
- DELTA Course Quality Program
- Important new report: “Evaluation of Evidence-Based Practices in Online Learning: A Meta-Analysis and Review of Online Learning Studies”. U.S. Dept of Education, 2010