- Student Mental Health Resources for Faculty: A Guide for Helping Students in Distress
- From Provost Arden’s 8.20.20 memo: Transition to Online Teaching: Tip Sheet for Faculty and TAs
- From DASA: Instructors Guide for Preventing and Addressing COVID Related Issues (PDF)
- From DASA: Additional Syllabus Language for Fall 2020 Courses (docx)
- From DASA: Additional Considerations and Recommendations for Fall 2020 Instructors (PDF)
- Executive summary of Spring 2020 instructors of record survey (PDF)
We're ready to help you to prepare yourself, your students and your courses for interruptions.
We've gathered some tips and practices for communicating to students and preserving or modifying your course requirements and unique features.
Tools and Resources
NC State offers many university-supported or recommended tools to help maintain your course during a disruption.
Some “Keep Teaching” content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License by the Trustees of Indiana University.