Awards and Honors Managed by the Provost’s Office
Awards for Excellence – Provost Unit
Winners of the Provost Unit Awards for Excellence receive a plaque, $250 and eight hours of paid leave.
University Internal Recognition
NC State sponsors a wide range of awards and honors managed by the Office of Faculty Development, Academic Advising Services and other units.
Managed by the Office of Faculty Development
- Overview of University Faculty Awards
- Alexander Quarles Holladay Medal for Excellence (Holladay Medal)
- Alumni Distinguished Undergraduate Professor Award (ADUP)
- Board of Governors’ Award for Excellence in Teaching (BOG)
- Outstanding Teacher Award (OT)
- Gertrude Cox Award (Cox)
- Max Gardner Award
- External Faculty Awards: Fulbright Scholar Program, Andrew Carnegie Fellows Program, U.S. Professors of the Year, ACC Distinguished Lecturers Program