Vice Provost for Global Engagement Finalist Interviews Announced
Three finalists for vice provost for Global Engagement have been selected for on-campus interviews, which will begin next week. The finalists and their interview dates are:
- Jane Gatewood, University of Rochester: June 23
- Donald Hempson, III, Virginia Tech University: June 28
- Amy Conger, University of Michigan: June 30
Several constituent groups will have opportunities to meet with each finalist, and the entire NC State community is invited to the following open forums, which will be held on main campus with the option to participate via Zoom webinar:
- Jane Gatewood: Friday, June 23, 10:15 – 11 a.m., Caldwell Hall, Caldwell Lounge, and via Zoom webinar
- LOCATION CHANGE – Donald Hempson, III: Wednesday, June 28, 10:15 – 11 a.m., Winslow Hall, Room 100, and via Zoom webinar
- Amy Conger: Friday, June 30, 10:15 – 11 a.m., Caldwell Hall, Caldwell Lounge, and via Zoom webinar
Each finalist will give a presentation on “The Office of Global Engagement: A Holistic Vision for Strategic Global Collaborations in Research, Teaching and Engagement in a Rapidly Changing World,” with a question and answer session to follow. The presentations will be recorded and made available upon request at the conclusion of the last finalist interview.
The finalists’ CVs and interview schedules, as well as the Go Link for each Zoom webinar, are available on the search website, which can be found here or at go.ncsu.edu/vp-ge-search.Participants will be emailed separately the date, time and location for finalist interviews. The university requests as much in-person participation as possible, but will have virtual participation available as well.