*Todd Butler, the finalist candidate from Washington State University, has decided to withdraw his name from consideration for dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.*
Virtual campus interviews for the four finalists for the dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences have been announced. They will begin the second week of March. The interview dates are:
- Jeffrey Grabill, Michigan State University: March 10-11
- Todd Butler, Washington State University: March 11-12
- Deanna Dannels, NC State University: March 15-16
- Anna Stenport, Georgia Institute of Technology: March 17-18
Several constituent groups will have opportunities to meet with each candidate, and the entire NC State community is invited to the following open forums:
- Jeffrey Grabill: Wednesday, March 10, 10:15 – 11:15 a.m. via Zoom webinar
- Todd Butler: Thursday, March 11, 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. via Zoom webinar
- Deanna Dannels: Monday, March 15, 10:15 – 11:15 a.m. via Zoom webinar
- Anna Stenport: Wednesday, March 17, 10:15 – 11:15 a.m. via Zoom webinar
Each candidate will give a presentation on the role of humanities and social sciences in a STEM-oriented, land grant university, with a question and answer session to follow. The forums will be recorded and available upon request.
NC State Executive Search Services will email participants separately the date, time and Zoom link for candidate interviews.