An open search for Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration is underway. The nomination committee is chaired by Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost Warwick Arden.
Members of the committee are:
- Tom Cabaniss, Member, Board of Trustees
- Cecile Hinson, Director, Internal Audit Division
- Marc Hoit, Vice Chancellor for Information Technology
- Kevin Howell, Vice Chancellor for External Affairs, Partnerships and Economic Development
- Hans Kellner, Chair of the Faculty
- Paul Lunn, Dean, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Barbara Moses, Associate Vice Chancellor for Budget and Resources Management
- Joyce Munro, Assistant Dean for Business Operations, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Allison Newhart, Vice Chancellor and General Counsel
- Margery Overton, Vice Provost for Academic Strategy
- Janice Sitzes, Chair-elect, Staff Senate
- Julie Swann, Head, Edward P. Fitts Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Marie Williams, Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources
Executive Search Services in NC State’s Human Resources division will be assisting the committee. Kelly Wick will be the Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost’s liaison for this search.
The nomination committee first met on May 7, and the committee is looking for an experienced and innovative executive leader to guide the direction of finance and administration at NC State. Stay up to date with the search by visiting the search page on the Provost’s Office website or go.ncsu.edu/finance-administration-search.