Pack Hacks for Faculty is a section of the Provost’s Newsletter where NC State faculty members provide quick tips, advice and other insight to facilitate success in one or more of the realms of faculty responsibility. If you are interested in making a submission for a future Pack Hacks for Faculty, please use the guidelines below.
Please include the following information in your submission:
(a) Title of submission
(b) Body of submission
- Approximately 500-600 words
- Use headings in the submission for easier reading
(c) Area of faculty responsibility this submission primarily fits in
- Scholarship/Discovery of Knowledge
- Creative Artistry/Literature
- Technological/Managerial Innovation
(d) Author name, title and contact information
Please save your submission in a Microsoft Word or Google document and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.