The planning process for NC State’s next strategic plan is in full swing. The success of the current plan has laid a strong foundation for where the university will go in the future.
In December, nine task forces were identified in order to assist in the development of the university’s next strategic plan. These task forces cover various topics of interest to the growth and development of NC State, and university-wide participation in these groups is essential to successful planning efforts.
Representatives from across campus, including faculty, staff, students and university leadership, are participating. Rosters for each task force have been posted on newly-created task force websites.
- Advancing Inclusion and Well-Being to Enhance Excellence
- Continuing to Advance the Brand and Reputation of NC State
- Envisaging the Next Generation Land-Grant University
- Graduating the Successful Student
- Leading the Digital Transformation of Higher Education
- Leveraging Partnerships to Advance Engagement
- Pursuing Operational Excellence
- Re-envisioning Life-Long Education and Credentialing
- Strengthening University-Wide Interdisciplinarity
Input from the campus community is welcomed and encouraged throughout the strategic planning process. Initial task force meetings are being scheduled, and updated meeting information will be posted on the websites as they are confirmed. Comments may be submitted to the task forces through feedback forms on each website.
The strategic planning website will be updated as the work of the task forces progresses.