Every year in November, we recognize NC State’s global connections on campus and around the world during International Education Month.
A joint initiative between the U.S. Department of State and U.S. Department of Education, International Education Month promotes programs that prepare students for a global environment and attract future leaders from abroad to study, learn and exchange experiences.
We have a few signature events as well as more than 30 events throughout the month of November from our campus partners, from study abroad info sessions to international dance classes. Join us at an event to learn more about international education and global opportunities for all.
2019 Signature Events
- Nov. 4 – Think and Do in 2: Global Storytelling Competition
6:30-7:30 p.m., Stewart Theatre, Talley Student Union
- Nov. 13 – Global Engagement Night: Languages
6-7 p.m., Student Involvement Suite 4210, Talley Student Union
- Nov. 14 – Taste of South Africa
10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Fountain Dining Hall
- Nov. 14 – Global Tea and Coffee
2-4 p.m., Fountain Dining Hall
- Nov. 18 – Naturalization Ceremony
11 a.m.-noon, Mountains Ballroom, Talley Student Union
- Nov. 19 – Global Film Series: Entrepreneur
6:30-8 p.m., Witherspoon Student Center Campus Cinema
- Follow NC State Global’s adventures during International Education Month on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Share your global experience on social media using #NCStateGlobal
This post was originally published in Office of Global Engagement.