Instructions for Downloading ClassEval RPT Report
- Visit https://classeval.ncsu.edu/secure/prod/instrrep/courses2.cfm
- Login using your unity id and password.
- Successful login displays a listing of your ClassEval reports. At the top of this page you will find a “Create RPT Report” section. You may choose the initial academic year which will pull all courses beginning with the year chosen. You may also choose the format of your download. It is recommended to use Word as this format is the easiest to work with when including with your dossier.
- Once you have chosen your Academic Year and Format click “Generate RPT Report” and your report will be automatically downloaded.
- Format your report as needed for inclusion in your dossier.
Instructions For Department Heads To Download ClassEval RPT Reports
- Visit https://classeval.ncsu.edu/secure/prod/dynarep/index.cfm
- Login using your unity id and password. https://classeval.ncsu.edu/secure/prod/dynarep/index.cfm
- Successful login brings you to a screen listing the faculty in the department from which you can choose to go to a list of instructor reports or download the RPT report for a specific faculty member. Click the link “RPT report”. Your access is limited to RPT reports for only your department faculty.