QEP Planning Timeline
Important dates in the QEP proposal development timeline include:
- October 2021: Call for pre-proposals sent to the NC State community.
- November and December 2021: Pre-proposal informational workshops held:
- Friday, November 19, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – To be held in person and accessible via Zoom. Please see details and register in REPORTER.
- Thursday, December 9, 10 – 11:30 a.m. – To be held in person and accessible via Zoom. Please see details and register in REPORTER.
- Friday, January 28, 2022: Pre-proposal submissions due by midnight.
- June 2022: QEP Planning Team notifies finalists and schedules consultation meetings.
- August – November 2022: Proposal teams prepare full proposals.
- End of November 2022: Full proposal submissions due.
- November 2022 – January 2023: Finalists present their proposals to the university community.
- February 2023: QEP Planning Team reviews proposals with SACSCOC Steering Committee.
- February 2022: Final QEP Project is selected.