- Senior Vice Provost for Enrollment Management and Services Finalist Interviews – 3.29.21 email and article
- Tentative Campus Interview Dates for Senior Vice Provost for Enrollment Management and Services Finalists – 3.16.21 email
- Update on Search for Senior Vice Provost for Enrollment Management and Services – 1.26.21 email
- Search for Senior Vice Provost for Enrollment Management and Services is Underway – 12.04.20 email and article
- Senior Vice Provost for Enrollment Management and Services to Retire – 9.21.20
- Paul Kohn – CV and April 13-14 virtual interview schedule
Open Forum: Tuesday, April 13, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. via Zoom webinar
- Steven Lattin Johnson – CV and April 20-21 virtual interview schedule
Open Forum: Tuesday, April 20, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. via Zoom webinar
- Yvette Underdue Murph – CV and April 22-23 virtual interview schedule
Open Forum: Thursday, April 22, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. via Zoom webinar
At the open forums, each candidate will give a presentation on the role of Enrollment Management and Services in advancing lifelong student success, with a question and answer session to follow. All members of the NC State community are invited to attend.
Access the Zoom webinar open forums at go.ncsu.edu/svpemas, which will be live the day of each forum. The forums will be recorded and available afterwards by contacting Bona Bame in Executive Search Services.
NC State invites applications and nominations for the position of senior vice provost for Enrollment Management and Services. The university seeks a creative, innovative, student success-focused thought leader committed to the recruitment, enrollment and retention of a high-caliber, diverse student population through graduation and beyond.
- Senior Vice Provost, Enrollment Management and Services search page on Executive Search Services website
Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost Warwick Arden is pleased to announce that an open search for the Senior Vice Provost for Enrollment Management and Services is now underway.
- Committee Chair: Duane Larick, Senior Vice Provost for Academic Strategy and Resource Management, and Chief of Staff, Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost
- Rich Berlin, Associate Vice Chancellor, Campus Enterprises, Office of Finance and Administration
- RaJade Berry-James, Chair-Elect of the Faculty, Associate Professor, Public and International Affairs, College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Jim Broschart, Associate Vice Chancellor, University Development
- Sherwood Bryan, Director, Student Information System, Office of Information Management
- John Dole, Associate Dean and Director, Academic Programs, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Melanie Flowers, Student Body President and Undergraduate Student, College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Katie Graham, Assistant Dean and Associate Athletic Director, Academic Support Program for Student Athletes, Division of Academic and Student Affairs
- Peter Harries, Dean, The Graduate School
- Lexie Malico, Graduate Student Association President and Doctoral Student, College of Sciences
- Chris McGahan, Dean, College of Sciences
- Tamah Morant, 2020-21 Chair of the Undergraduate Admissions Committee and Teaching Professor, Economics, Poole College of Management
- Barbara Moses, Associate Vice Chancellor, Budget and Resource Management, Office of Finance and Administration
- Barry Olson, Associate Vice Chancellor, Business Administration, Division of Academic and Student Affairs
- Kyle Pysher, Associate Registrar, Registration and Records, Enrollment Management and Services
- Greg Raschke, Senior Vice Provost and Director of Libraries
- Dan Stancil, Professor and Department Head, Electrical and Computer Engineering, College of Engineering
- Katharine Stewart, Senior Vice Provost, Faculty and Academic Affairs
Executive Search Services in NC State’s Human Resources division will be assisting the committee. Kelly Wick will be the Provost’s Office liaison for this search.
Nomination Committee Meetings
- Charge to the committee: 12.09.20, 1-2:30 p.m., via Zoom
- Mid-search review: 1.22.21, 9-10:30 a.m., via Zoom
- Candidate selection: 2.23.21, 1-2:30 p.m., via Zoom
- First round interviews: Week of March 15, 2021
- Finalist interviews: April 2021